Skip to main content

LMPD VIPER Squad Attacks Good Samaritan Just For Existing (December 7, 2012)

Judge Sean Delahanty and I have a heart-to-heart moment the next day after the Criminal Jury Trial.

Judge Delantey: “I'm really surprised that they didn't put you in jail. They might of said that with that nose you got is what you get for this.”

Me: “Yeah, well, I would disagree. I feel like if you would have flipped it around, if the police officer is in the middle of the road and I about ran him over, and I cussed at him, he wouldn't have done nothing to me?”

Judge Delantey: “He would have threw you out of the car and would have whooped ya.”

Me: “Exactly. That's what I did.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C8amOqeoBs&feature=youtu.be

From Kentucky's Driver's Manual:

Here is LMPD VIPER violent attacker Joel Casse:






Here is violent attacker LMPD VIPER Aaron Browning:

 Both Joel Casse and Aaron Browning are officers of the LMPD's “VIPER” squad. LMPD is “Louisville Metro Police Department”, and VIPER means “Violent Incident Prevention Enforcement and Response”. The VIPER unit's main task is to stop violence and illegal guns, which has turned into a rogue violent initiating militia, beating up good Samaritans for sport, and performing an illegal gun grab in Louisville. Their main hotspot focus is on West Louisville. The VIPER unit was created by the new Police Chief Steve Conrad, who was appointed as Louisville's Sheriff on February 21, 2012, by the newly elected Mayor Greg Fischer, elected in November 2010, after Police Chief Robert White resigned his position to move to Denver, Colorado, where marijuana is legal.

Here is douche bag Steve Conrad: 


The VIPER squad was formed on September 20, 2012, which means they were formed only about 3 months before they attacked me, on December 7, 2012.

Chief Steve Conrad put Johann Steimle in charge of the newly formed VIPER squad.

Here is unarmed Black man murderer LMPD VIPER Chief Founder Johann Steimle:

Johann Steimle is famous for murdering a young unarmed and innocent Black man Clifford Lewis Jr on January 9, 2001 in Louisville's West End in the parking lot of White Owl Liquors on Wilson and Dixie highway. http://www.wave3.com/story/1069662/family-files-lawsuit-two-years-after-police-shooting 

Here is Clifford Lewis Jr. (bottom left, I believe): 
Johann Steimle was running an undercover sting, and many plain clothes white men jump out of their unmarked cars, and surrounded Clifford Lewis Jr, and as Lewis tried to get away, they put 4 shots into Clifford Lewis's back, and 3 in his front. Lewis had not committed a crime, nor did he have a gun, or drugs. His mother said they shot her son in the front after they knew he was wounded, and had crashed his car a block away. According to Lewis's mother, Clifford was executed as he lay wounded on the scene. Supposedly only 13 shots were fired. No guns or drugs are found on Lewis, or in his SUV, which crashed a short distance from the White Owl Parking lot. Clifford Lewis was murdered by plain clothes LMPD Johann “Kit” Steimle, plus many other unnamed officers, none of whom were ever charged. The Grand Jury covered the murder of Johann “Kit” Steimle by determining that there was no “probable cause” of a crime occurring, the Grand Jury didn't indict him, just like in the Mike Brown, Eric Garner, and Samantha Ramsey's cases, and the city of Louisville was deprived of a public jury trial for the murder of Clifford Lewis Jr. Johann Steimle had been an officer for 7 years, and got to enjoy a paid vacation when he was suspended with pay. 

Here are the medical bills:






























On December 7, 2012, I lived at 319 Iowa Avenue, and just for walking to the store, I was pummeled, and molested, and many hours wasted in the jail, and I had to live with a crooked face for nearly 2 years because of Steve Conrad's and Johann Steimle's VIPER Squad. I had only walked one block away from my house, and the unmarked white 4-door Sudan car wasn't moving, until I started to cross. When I walked across the street, the white car with some asshole thugs tried to pull a 360 degree turnout in the middle of the intersection of 4th and M Street, and nearly ran into me. They nearly clipped my legs. Out of the window, of them yelled out, “Get out of the fucking road!”, and I immediately responded with “Fuck you”, and kept on walking. That's when the plain white car spun around me, driving to the right side of me, and around me, stopped in front of me, stopping me from walking directly across the street, standing in the way of my straight path across the street, and jumped out of the car. Since there were no sirens, no identification of “police” at all, I had a choice of running away, or standing up for myself. I decided to stand up for myself. I had resolved that when the car opened, I was going to punch whoever came out. Joel Casse, while wearing a baseball hat, and a flannel jacket, opened the car door, and I took a step towards him, and punched him on the top of his head, with my fist brushing off of the top of his head, and not really having much of an impact. Joel Casse hit me a couple of times, and then Aaron Browning came around the car, and he was hitting me a couple of times. Eventually one of them said that they were police. I was absolutely stunned. It took me a second to process what they were saying. This is how the police act? This is professional behavior? No... at the time, I figured they were asshole men, just fucking with me, just to fuck with me, and then they stopped the car, to beat me up. That was the plan for these white trash pieces of shit. That's who they were. When I scanned Joel Casse over, I noticed the bottom part of a badge just barely showing underneath his flannel jacket, that was attached to his pants.

After kind of ascertaining that they may have been in fact the police, I raised my hands in surrender position, and then I was tackled to the ground by Aaron Browning. While laying on the ground, Joel Casse stood on top of me, and was going to punch me in the face. I slightly turned my head, and he punched the concrete behind me. Then he swung again, punching me square in the nose, breaking my nose, with blood gushing everywhere, and gave me $30,000 worth of medical damage, 5 hospital visits, and a crooked face that I felt embarrassed to have for 2 years. I cussed them out, and was like, “What the fuck?” I submitted to the police, and that was my lesson: when I was fighting then, they couldn't land a single punch on me. When I surrendered, like how Mike Brown did, the sadistic barbaric savages punched an innocent man while he was lying on his back. Later on, Joel Casse would tell me that had I ran away, he wouldn't have chased me, since I wasn't a priority, and hadn't committed a crime. I sat on the sidewalk for an hour, just bleeding all over myself, and when I spoke, some blood had dribbled down my chin, I had a little bit of blood spittle come out, and Aaron Browning got pissed off, shouting, “Don't spit blood on me.” I told him to clean me up. The commanding officer came, made sure charges were filed against me, but he had the decency to clean me up. While I said I wanted Casse and Browning to drive me to the hospital, the commanding officer ordered me to be taken by the EMS. They made jokes, and laughed at me. They thought it was hilarious that I had just gotten my nose broken for no reason, and then charged me several hundred dollars for the 5 minute drive to the hospital. The EMS officer told me to fix my own nose by breaking my nose again, and putting it back into place. I didn't have the confidence to do so, and therefore, wanted the hospital to fix me up. They didn't care to do so, after several hours of being in the hospital, and then Casse drives me to the jail. I was processed in the jail, and just sat in the main population area for several hours, trying to call somebody to vouch me, and at about 4am in the morning, the administration released me on my own recognizance. Right before I was released, the Jailers decided to frisk me yet once again (I had been frisked by the officers at 4th and M Street, and by the Jailers when I was first was put into jail), and made sure he put his finger in my butthole, laughing about it the whole time.

When I objected to the treatment I was getting by the rapist Louisville Jailers, I was taken to the back by 3 Jailers to an isolated room, and they threw me on my stomach, on the ground, and picked me up with my arms behind me, and my legs, and threw me up on the metal bench. Somehow, I had a gash underneath my right eye, and when they noticed that I was bleeding, the 3 Louisville Jailers who were roughing me up for no fucking reason whatsofuckingever, stopped doing what they were doing. The Jailer who penetrated my butthole with his finger came back to me, after the nurse had cleaned me up, and was smiling sadistically, and “flirtingly”, saying he wasn't a homosexual. I just shrugged my shoulders, and said, “Okay”. Then they gave me my things, I dressed back into my clothes, and was released. Not having any money or way to get back home, I started to walk the many blocks on my way home. Eventually, a friend picked me up, and took me back to my house on Iowa Avenue.

Here's the notes I took immediately after the incident: http://thekentuckyrevolution.blogspot.com/2012/12/that-one-december-night-when-cops-broke.html


From this article, we have lawyer Eric Deters asking, “What’s his motive for picking a fight with police officers he knew to be police officers? It makes no sense to me.”

The article continues: “Masters says he was crossing South Fourth Street near M Street about 6 p.m. Dec. 7 when an unmarked white car made a U-turn, nearly hitting him. One of the men in the vehicle yelled, “Get the (expletive) out of the road,” to which Masters responded “(Expletive) you,” according to the lawsuit. Masters alleges the car pulled in front of him and Casse jumped out and “aggressively confronted” him and says their appearance “gave no indication” they were police officers. Masters punched Casse when the officer “aggressively approached” him, according to the lawsuit. Masters alleges the two officers began beating him, and he claims he stopped resisting when one of the two men finally identified himself as a police officer. The lawsuit alleges the officers continued to beat him even after he stopped defending himself. Deters said Masters will suffer permanent breathing problems through his nose, despite three surgeries. Masters was charged with resisting arrest, assault, menacing and disorderly conduct.”

With this above article, Mark Vanderhoff is the man who wrote the article, but he never contacted me about the incident, and wrote the article in a biased manner. The most obvious mistake he made was identifying me as being 20 years old. I was 30 years old. He was 10 years away. He never got ahold of Joel Casse nor Aaron Browning, nor their lawyers for comment, merely relying on the police report, where they maliciously charged me with 4 crimes, including assault on a police officer (assault in the 3rd degree), which I was faced with 5 years of prison time.


When Joel Casse called his attack in to 911 dispatch, Joel Casse said, “We're on 4th and M... we just had one of them who tried to fight to us.” He said, “we just had one of THEM who tried to fight us”. Who is them? The American people? Louisvillians? The citizens? Who are Joel Casse and Aaron Browning “protecting and serving” if they view the American people as the enemy? Themselves? The politicians? Bankers? The wealthy?

They attacked me one block away from my house, nearly in my own backyard. I am a regular citizen in a high crime neighborhood, and never was I attacked by the criminal element there, but I was attacked by the police. We the American People have to look over our shoulders for criminals as well as the criminal police. The LMPD is just another gang of thugs we good people have to look out for.

2014, February 7. Johann “Kit” Steimle is fired from VIPER squad. Rumors say he spoke anti-asian remarks. http://www.wdrb.com/story/24840770/head-of-louisville-metro-police-viper-unit-on-administrative-reassignment

2014. September 2. Louisville is named one of the top 50 cities for being “bicycle-friendly”. http://www.wdrb.com/story/26429220/louisville-ranked-on-best-list-for-bicycle-friendly-projects

2014. September 10. VIPER squad runs over a man on a bicycle for buying marijuana on the street. The man is in critical condition. http://www.wlky.com/news/intersection-near-smoketown-neighborhood-blocked-after-pedestrian-hit/27987512

Xxx

Joel Casse, in order to cover up his bloodlust, put 4 charges on me, including a felony charge, because a person who just walks to the store should go to jail, and be raped for 5 years. That's clearly justice. Then 3 more misdemeanors were put on me. Anybody who understands game theory knows what these pricks are doing. They committed a crime, and covered it up with 4 charges, hoping that one would stick. None of them should have. But 1 did. All of those charges were lies, and 3 of them were determined to be lies, by the Grand Jury, and the Criminal Jury trial. The 3 charges dropped show the malicious prosecution. I realize it's “normal” for them to do that, but that doesn't make it fair, right, or just.

Joel Casse has also lied many times, under oath, in order to cover up the plethora of lies he started out with.

Joel Casse lied in his Grand Jury testimony many times.

1- Joel Casse lied about the motivation for me punching him, claiming it was because I was mad at my “girlfriend”. She wasn't my girlfriend, but a female friend I was helping out in her time of need. We never kissed, or did anything sexual. If her telling me at 4pm, several hours previously, that she was going to go dancing at a nightclub with her lesbian friend had any effect, it was that I wasn't going to be manipulated anymore. She can do what she wanted, but if she was going to go out with others on a Friday night, then there was no hope for a chance of a relationship, and we needed to call it quits. Her decisions just forced our relationship to come to a close, which wasn't really working out, I kept taking her places, and wasn't getting any love or appreciation for it. So all that disagreement would have done to my emotional state, is it made me stand up for myself, when I haven't been very good at that. Every problem I've ever had in my life is because of blind obedience to arbirtrary and absolute authority. That's the case on December 7, 2012. Those piece of shit cocksuckers couldn't land a punch on me, or do anything to me, while I was squared up with them. I was attacked after I surrendered, with my hands in the air (perhaps to Joel Casse, that was a threatening gesture too). That was my mistake. Surrendering to them when they finally said that they were police.

2- Joel Casse lied that he came to a different conclusion regarding the black man on the bicycle, and the robbery, as he was driving around me (after receiving a “fuck you” back). Joel Casse had whipped her car around me, and whipping and spinning his car around me would have taken 2, 3, maybe 4 seconds, tops, and there's no way he came to a different conclusion about any topic in those 4 seconds. He was on a mission with an intent to do harm.

3- Joel Casse lied about me swinging punches continuously as I was down on the ground, after Browning tackled us both. I did not resist. I completely surrendered to them, which is when Joel Casse went ahead and made the decision to punch an innocent man, just walking to a store just up the road. Those who were supposed to protect and serve me, attacked me in my own backyard. The LMPD jumped me in my own backyard.

4- Joel Casse lied about me running a full sprint towards him. I was only about 5 foot away from him, and just took one step towards him, and punched him.

5- Joel Casse lied about the resisting arrest, the assault and battery charge, the disorderly charge, and the menacing charge, incidently, mirroring his own behavior, since he was guilty of all 4 charges, plus he's guilty of attempted vehicular manslaughter. In typical circumstances, I wouldn't mention it as being “attempted vehicular manslaughter”, but since they added bullshit charges, and with game theory, I think it's important to point out that Casse was the one who was guilty of assault, being disorderly, menacing, and then resisting my attemped citizen's arrest on me. It's also important to point out that I was nearly got hit with a car, because while Joel Casse didn't attack me first, I punched him first, all of the elements of his behavior (1 – donut in middle of street; 2 – almost hit the back of my legs; 3 – yelling “get the fuck out of the way”!; 4 – whipping her car around me, and parking it front of me, blocking me from crossing the strees, and then; 5 – getting out of the car, in the middle of the intersection).

6- Joel Casse lied that Mr. Masters made a threatening gesture towards him, at both the Grand Jury and Criminal Trial, when he (me) said “fuck you” back to the police. Raising one's arms up, as he testified (which is also a lie), was threatening to him. It's not, and everybody will laugh in his face if he says it again. If he changes his testimony, then he's purgured himself. I did not turn around, with both arms raised. I just threw up my left hand slightly, while still maintaining the direction I was going. I didn't turn around. I was still walking forward. This is the reason he felt the need to whip around me, and cut my path towards the sidewalk off, because I kept walking forward. If I had turned around, like Casse said, there's no reason to drive all crazy to spin around me, and park in the middle of the intersection. He could have just got out of his car right then and there, and attacked me. But I wasn't just standing there. I just barely lifted my left hand up slightly, as I said “fuck you” back to them, and kept on walking. When they tried to hit me with their car, I turned to my right side, and noticed the headlights of their car, and heard yelling come from the car. I didn't turn towards the driver, or the car at all. I just slightly turned my head to the right, saw the headlights of the car, and then they stopped suddenly, within inches of hitting me.

7- Joel Casse lied about pulling his car securely and safely in the parking lane, near M Street. He was sitting in the middle of the intersection, on 4th street. I have no idea if there were pictures of where his car was left, though he could have just moved his car off to the side afterwards. I can't remember if he did this or not. Casse, with his car, blocked my walking path. I had only taken a few steps into the street, and there's only so much room in the street. His car stood between me and the opposing sidewalk.

8- Joel Casse lied many times, and so it's no surprise that Joel Casse would lie about when he identified himself as the police. He never identified himself. He didn't have time to. I resolved that as soon as that door opened, I was going to take care of business. As soon as I saw that door pop open, I punched the cocksucking lying psychopathic piece of shit in his head. He was wearing a flannel jacket, and a baseball cap, perfect white trash redneck regalia.

The Prosecutor, Mr. Price, was a very good lawyer. He was willing to obfuscate the issue, and asked many leading questions without any objections.

At the Jury Trial:

9- Joel Casse lied when he said that he felt like his life was in danger. Joel Casse claimed that he got hit “on the side of the face”. He was hit on the top of his head. When he saw the picture of his injuries during the aftermath, he revised his testimony, to “on the side of the face, on the side of the head”, at the criminal trial in District Court before Delantey. Hitting the side of his face sounds worse, than just grazing him on the top of his head.

10- At the Grand Jury testimony, Joel Casse said that Aaron Browning was the man who yelled out of the window for me to get out of the road. This implicates that Aaron Browning is also lying, when he denied saying anything out of the window. Casse's and Browning's testimonies contradict each other on this point. This discrepency in their testimonies should be exploited. It proves that one of them is lying. It'll take a bulldog to stand up to corrupt cops, but a lawyer need not be scared. They are above the police.

The last injuries of this case that I sustained would be the outlook of my face. A few months ago, I finally got some major reconstructive surgery that was successful, thanks to Obamacare. While not 100% straight, and another revision surgery has been requested, I do feel like “I'm back.” I'm close to normal, to how I looked prior to the incident. I never thought I was a particularly dashing man, but I feel like I should have my face realigned to the way it looked previously. Obamacare took care of it because I had breathing problems for several years. My nose would whistle, not that loudly, except for whenever I would try to go to sleep, and then that slight whistle was deafening. Plus, with a fucked up face, my nose whistling, and now, with zero confidence, or much will to do much, Meshawn moved out for good.

I had 2 prior surgeries to this. UofL did something, which was nothing. It helped, but still left me looking like a crooked nose monster. Then Dr. Kurtz did something, just tug on it, and that was nothing. It helped align it a bit better, but still, it was clearly off. Eventually, I got some help from Hardon County Memorial Hospital in Elizabethtown, with Dr. Yun, and my nose was restored 95% the way it used to be.

I believe that all of these details need to be presented at the Civil Trial. All of these injuries were directly related to the events of December 7, 2014. 1) The VIPER snake attack that broke my nose; 2) The jailer putting his finger in my butthole, hog tying me, and making me bleed some more; 3) The surgeries, and; 4) my ruined credit.

xxx

Nearly 2 years after the incident, Aaron Browning may have ran over a man with an undercover police car. The LMPD never identified if it was Mark Brown II or Aaron Browning who was driving the car. Mark Brown II and Aaron Browning were the LMPD officers who ran over a man riding on a bicycle in Smoketown, Louisville who was allegedly involved in a drug deal, and put him into the hospital. Here's a link to the September 18, 2014 article here: http://raycomgroup.worldnow.com/story/26510942/man-trying-to-evade-police-on-bicycle-hit-by-car-officers-involved-identified and another link: http://nicksteinlaw.com/cyclist-fleeing-police-hit-by-car/

Aaron Browning is identified as a 6 year veteran of the LMPD force. They were driving an unmarked car, and they drove towards the man on the bicycle, but claimed that the man on the bicycle drove in front of them, and they “accidently” hit them. Both men received a nice small vacation when they were placed on paid administrative leave. http://www.whas11.com/story/news/local/2014/10/17/15971570/


From the article, we get William Bradley's perspective, a witness to the incident:

“I get to the corner and I could see the police car dragging him, but I didn't know who was under the car," said William Bradley, a friend of the injured suspect. William Bradley says his friend ended up in this alley after being hit on his bike. That's where the unmarked police vehicle was also towed away. "He was stiff. Flat lined. Laid on the ground unconscious. They threw the sheet on him so I'm thinking in my mind, that's my friend he's dead," said William Bradley.

The man who was ran over the vehicle:

“I was just told cause it had to do with drugs or something. If it did, it was weed. So, regardless in my eyes, weed is not the right reason to run somebody over. I don't care. I don't care if they're doing their job or not,” said Kristina Hall, a friend of the injured suspect.

From this article, we see that Kristina Hall is the man who got ran over's “baby mama”. http://www.wlky.com/news/intersection-near-smoketown-neighborhood-blocked-after-pedestrian-hit/27987512

“I'm hurt, I'm sad because I don't know if my child's father is going to be OK,” said Hall. “If he had drugs on him, it's weed, and I don't think nobody should be in a hospital bed knowing if they might live or die over some weed, honestly,” said Hall.

Police eventually loaded up the suspect's purple bicycle. They also towed the unmarked police SUV that hit him.

It's unclear how fast the cop car was traveling when it struck the fleeing suspect.
Police said the public integrity unit and the traffic unit are both looking into the incident.

“They are saying he can't talk and he can't move that's all I know,' Kristina Hall, the mother of the victim's child said. http://www.whas11.com/story/news/local/2014/10/17/15971570/

xxx

2] -These folks have been caught impersonating police officers in Louisville, or Greater Louisville area: 1) 47 year old Black man Keith Huff; 2) 20 something year old White man Jonathan Wade Short; 3) 42 year old John Brock; 4) 18 year old White man Joseph H. Stinnett of Fairdale, and; 5) an unknown Black man at Walmart on South Hurtbourne Lane. [On September 13, 2013, a few months ago, WDRD reports that an indentified well-dressed black man, wearing a white collared shirt, with a tie and Aviator sunglasses, walked out with a cart full of goods from Walmart (on South Hurstbourne Lane), and when confronted about it, he pulled out a pistol, claimed he was a police officer, and told the man to back off.]

3] -Interesting crimes by LMPD.Last week (beginning of October 2012), a citation was issued charging officer David Graham with assault. He allegedly slapped a man in handcuffs and poked him in the throat several times. In early September (2012) Officer Chauncey Carthan allegedly shot an unarmed man after pulling him over, while off duty. And back in July (2012), Joseph Pence, allegedly hit another man with his personal vehicle while off duty. Police reports say he had been drinking at the time. http://www.whas11.com/news/local/LMPD-officer-on-leave-faces-assault-charges-172836511.html

4] -The Telling Case of Rick Brent. December 2011. The LMPD are beating folks up, just wearing their day off clothes, whenever they feel like it. Anybody in plain clothes can claim that they are the police, but without identification, or sirens, or even saying that you're the police, they should be held to account for their actions just like anybody else in this world. A very telling incident happened to Rick Brent in December 2011, during the interim period between Robert White and Steve Conrad, by LMPD. Rick Brent was at a bar in downtown Louisville, the Prime Lounge, on Main Street, in December 2011, when he was attacked by at least 2 plain clothes off duty LMPD police officers. Charles Wheeler is the LMPD off duty plain clothes officer who repeatily punched Rick Brent in the face, sending him to the hospital. Eventually, Charlie Wheeler's unidentified “partner”, after the one-sided asymmetrical fist fight poured out into the street, also punched Rick Brent in the face. For some reason, there were 12 off-duty police officers hanging out at the Prime Lounge on that particular night. Rick Brent never fought back because he was in shock, and didn't want to be arrested. This happened on January 26, 2012.http://www.wdrb.com/story/16609236/man-says-he-was-beaten-by-off-duty-lmpd-officers

5] -Before Robert White, the first and only Black police chief of Louisville, several innocent black kids were murdered by the LMPD. Newby was murdered in the beginning of White's term. All 3 manslaughters were committed by “plain regular clothes” LMPD police officers: 1) Desmund Rudolph (1999); 2) Clifford Lewis Jr (2001), and; 3) Michael Newby (2004).

6] -The LMPD are beating folks up, just wearing their day off clothes, whenever they feel like it, and they are jailing innocent people, including: 1) Susan Jean King; 2) Terry Porter; 3) William Gregory; 4) Edwin Chandler, and; 5) Michael Van Allman. All of since been freed, and paid, some like 8 million dollars, or so.

Xx

Aaron Browning had several use of force incident reports, which haven't been vetted out. Nobody has asked him about them, which can be explored during the deposition.

Aaron Browning also has this case here: Settles v. McKinney (2013). Settles v. McKinney. United States District Court, Sixth Circuit. May 16, 2013. GARY SCOTT SETTLES, Plaintiff. v. KEVIN O. McKINNEY 6875 et al., Defendants. http://ky.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20130516_0000382.WKY.htm/qx

In this case, Aaron Browning is named, along with several other LMPD, of fucking Gary Settles up, and many ways similar to me, though in other ways, much harsher. Gary Settles, while driving his motorcycle, was being tailgated by an undercover LMPD police officer (VIPER?), who was driving dangerously and recklessly, to the point, where he was driven off the road, nearly killing him and his passenger. There several unmarked cars on the scene, and none of them were marked, nor did they have their lights or sirens on. Gary Settles was “handcuffed and then struck in the left rear of my head, top (occiput) with an officer's pistol”. Kevin McKinney “injured his own hand when illegally striking me in the head with a pistol while concurrently screaming, Fleet Footed Mother F***er.” Kevin McKinney then filed false charges of resisting arrest, because that's Louisville cop's M.O. Gary Settles was maliciously thrown down on the ground, pressed into the hot asphalt, right behind one of the car's exhaust fumes, burning his eyes, skin, and lungs.

Here's where Aaron Browning is mentioned. While McKinney and another officer were having fun sadistically treating a human being like savages, Gary Settles was “repeatedly cursed at, threatened and taunted by officers.” The officers who witnessed this: Defendants McKinney, Healey, Wright, Carthan, Aaron Browning, Sherrard, Fowler, Bottoms, Duncan, Eichberger, Frye, Lee, LeFlore, Morgan, and Walz. These same officers “stood by and watched and covered up the officers' mistreatment of him”.

Similar to me, he's transported to UofL Hospital, and he's molested; not by Jailers, but by a nurse. Gary Settles was unconscious and unresponsive when he arrived at University Hospital. Gary Settles had to “endured a nurse fingering my rectum as she said, This will make him talk,” as police looked on, smiling, and laughing. The nurse then shoved a hose into his dickhole, a catheter, to degrade him. One of the medical staff said that Gary Settles required staples, but the cops said no, he didn't. His hospital papers said he received staples, but he didn't. LMPD lied to EMS and hospital personnel about his injuries, which interfered with his treatment, endangering his life, and resulting in permanent injury.  























Me and the LMPD 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDsEOakI1OE 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOUISVILLE METRO GOVERNMENT
    Email | Print | Comments (0)
    Civil Action No. 3:15-cv-653-DJH.
    View Case Cited Cases
    JORDAN D. NEW, Plaintiff,

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEW v. LOUISVILLE METRO GOVERNMENT
    Email | Print | Comments (0)
    Civil Action No. 3:15-cv-653-DJH.
    View Case Cited Cases
    JORDAN D. NEW, Plaintiff, v. LOUISVILLE METRO GOVERNMENT, et al., Defendants.

    United States District Court, W.D. Kentucky, Louisville Division.

    March 30, 2016.

    Attorney(s) appearing for the Case
    Jordan D. New, Plaintiff, represented by Camille A. Bathurst , Belzley Bathurst Attorneys, Gregory A. Belzley & John C. Robinson , Megibben, Robinson & Chandler, PLLC.

    Louisville Metro Government, Defendant, represented by Kristie Babbitt Walker , Jefferson County Attorney.



    Steve Conrad, Defendant, represented by Kristie Babbitt Walker , Jefferson County Attorney.



    Aaron Browning, Defendant, represented by Kristie Babbitt Walker , Jefferson County Attorney.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read By Anne Frank

2 outta 5 Kyians can't read, according to a 1999 Paul Patton Task Force commission report. “44% of Kentuckians struggle with minimal literacy skills, and 37% of the Kentuckians age 25 and older do not have a high school diploma.” http://www.lrc.ky.gov/lrcpubs/rr296.pdf But hey, Kentucky, don't lose heart. Just look at the good side. If 44% of Kentuckians CAN'T read, then that means that 56% of Kentuckians CAN read, so let's look at the positive side. Here's Wendy, a Kentuckian, from Letcher County, who I met the other day:  Many Kentuckians, especially the backwards, racist, and illiterate, love to fuck up their words as bad as they possibly can. “Taters” isn't only stupid... it's childish. Plus, potatoes aren't that great. Potatoes were responsible for killing off a huge Irish population... sure it's one of the world's main basic food staples, but rice, pork, beef, wheat, sugar, etc., are so much more important, and more d

100 Greatest Works Humanity Has Ever Made

A Great Books Canon “To ignore the leaps and bounds we've advanced in the fields of technology and science is to forever play patty-cake to the cavepeople of yesteryear.” Podcast Explanation for the first few Great Books of the Freedom Skool: http://youtu.be/7jD_v4ji1kU This is the Freedom Skool's 2015 list of the 100 Greatest Works Humanity Has Ever Made in the order of most important to least. Books are too limiting in their scope for what ideas can cloud the brain, and folks from all over the world, yesterday, today, men, women, atheist, spiritual, white, black, straight, gay, transvestite, have all helped in the collaboration in the making of this list. Out of the great pool of ideas, the best ideas should prevail. Thus, the 100 greatest works ever are nothing more than the 100 greatest ideas ever constructed. For all intensive and respectful purposes, consider this my own personal 100 “great books” list. For all kinds of culture, things which please the eyes, su

Haiti's Revolution 3

alex hamilton repn hte US while gw was away gave France $$$ for US repayment of Revolutionary War loans from the US treasury, which amounted to about $400,000 and 1,000 military weapons. N the period b/t Sept 1791 - June 1793, 22 months … US gave $726K to French white colonists. GW was a slave owner. He joined the US rev to protect his slaves from Lord Dunmore's Emancipation Proclamation; GW loved havn slaves, too much. That's why he helped France fight their rebelling slaves. Escargo & frog eatn French. French kiss... french fries... frenches mustard & ketchup french toast deja vu; cest la vie; jena ce qua; ew-lala vis a vis … viola! sacrabeau! ; a propos; au courant; au contraire; blasé blasé blasé Bon yovage! Bourgeouis!; cache cafe! Chueffer! Clique! Cliché! Critique croissant; cul de sac escusez moi; extraordinaire; facade; faux, faux pax; hot shots, part duex; gaffe, genre Grand Prix voyeur boutique cause celebre, laisse faire; madam malaise