Skip to main content

My $2.1 Million Federal Case Against LMPD's Police Brutality (a Write-Up for Research purposes)


2001. January 9. Johann “Kit” Steimle and his wolf-packing plain clothes “VIPER” squad mob, similar to the rogue independent ungoverned-by-civilians VIPER militia (no police review board, like in Cincinnati, which took a riot to get) running Louisville right now, executed Clifford Lewis Jr. Clifford Lewis Jr. was jumped by a wave of white men with guns drawn, at least 7 thugs, who never identified themselves as police. Johann Steimle was the only one charged with a crime. Clifford Lewis Jr. had no drugs in his system, no weapons, nor was he charged with any crime. The Grand Jury of Louisville buried this case, and it never went to trial.

2010. November. Greg Fischer is elected Mayor of Louisville.

2011. April 21. Little tiny sickly 45 year old sickle cell anemic Leon Brackens was beat up viciously by 4 unidentified Louisville police officers on the Watterson Expressway (named after Henry Watterson, a member of the KKK, best pals with Nathan Bedford Forrest), where Breckenridge Lane (named after the slave owning aristocracy) intersects it. 26 Louisville public officials are named in the civil lawsuit.

2011. October 28. Mayor of Denver announces Robert White as Denver's new police chief. This leaves Louisville without a Police Chief for several months.

2012. February 12. Steve Conrad is chosen by newly elected Greg Fischer to lead Louisville's Police Force.

2012. June. Leon Brackens, 1 year, 2 months later, succumbs to the injuries gifted to him by the LMPD, and dies.

2012. September 20. VIPER squad is founded by Johann “Kit” Steimle, Greg Fischer, and Steve Conrad. Johann “Kit” Steimle is the man who gunned down Clifford Lewis Jr. in 2001. VIPER squad is snakelike in name, appearance, as well as substance, since they're rogue special teams militia, who operate above the law, and have a license to kill, and have used their power to murder once before. VIPER is just like “The Shield”, a corrupt cop organization, who, in the end, does the right thing. Quentin Tarentino's Kill Bill also has the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadly_Viper_Assassination_Squad. The VIPER's main focus is getting illegal guns off the streets, enforcing the Obama gun grab everybody's been afraid of.

2012. December 7. Johnathan Daniel Masters-Gripshover was attacked by undercover LMPD—Joel Casse and Aaron Browning—for no reason whatsoever. Just for existing. I'm 100% innocent. I did nothing wrong. Except I didn't complete my citizen's arrest, or run away. That's it. That's the lessons I learned from this bullshit ordeal.

2014, February 7. Johann “Kit” Steimle is fired from VIPER squad. Rumors say he spoke anti-asian remarks. http://www.wdrb.com/story/24840770/head-of-louisville-metro-police-viper-unit-on-administrative-reassignment

2014. September 2. Louisville is named one of the top 50 cities for being “bicycle-friendly”. http://www.wdrb.com/story/26429220/louisville-ranked-on-best-list-for-bicycle-friendly-projects

2014. September 10. VIPER squad runs over a man on a bicycle for buying marijuana on the street. The man is in critical condition. http://www.wlky.com/news/intersection-near-smoketown-neighborhood-blocked-after-pedestrian-hit/27987512

The best argument for justice for me is to reverse the roles. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. The Golden Rule says that we should do to others as we want them to do to us. When I spoke this argument to Judge Delahanty (aka Colonel Sanders), he didn't have any rebuttals, and instead, started to threaten that I needed to leave the courtroom, which I happily did, while saying, “Thanks Your Honor”. Even my biggest hater was convinced of this argument. Before I offered that argument, Delahantey wanted to let me know that he wanted me to go to jail, and even though I didn't go to jail, he was happy that my nose was broken, since he felt I deserved it, for hitting “a little guy”. Delahanty said he would have just submitted, and let the thugs do as they pleased to him.

To see the injustice of the thing, just reverse the roles. If I was driving in a car, sitting at a stop sign for a duration, and then all of sudden, pulled a crazy car manuever, a donut in the middle of the street, and tried to run a cop over, who was properly and legally crossing the street, and yelled at that bitch ass piece of shit to get out of the road, and when he said no, I drove around him, and jumped out into the middle of the road... what would happen to me? What would you think of my motivations? I just wanted a chat? Or perhaps, I wanted to beat that bitch ass piece of shit up? I mean... that punk ass cop told me “fuck you”, and didn't jump out of the way of my car. He deserves a beatdown from hell.

Louisville Prosecutor Mr. Price made a huge deal that “even still” you didn't believe that they were the police after they said it.

So after driving like a dumbass, trying to murder a bitch ass cop pedestrian, who thinks he can just cross the road legally anytime he wants to, in order to walk peacefully to the store (what a dumbfuck!) with my 2,000 pound bullet, cussing at them, as a professional police officer does, “get the fuck out of the road!”, and jumping out, in the middle of the street (not off to the side, as Joel Casse lied about), wearing flannel and a baseball cap...

...after all of that, if I claimed, as a plain clothes person, as I am now, driving an unmarked car, as I do everyday, that I was the police, would you believe me? Is that how a police officer is supposed to behave? They didn't act like police. They didn't look like police. To be skeptical of psychopathic blood thirsty cocksuckers who just tried to run you over, and jumped out in the middle of the road to fight you, is smart, and had I remained skeptical, perhaps this would have unfolded differently. But I fucked up, and submitted to these psychopathic bloodthirsty lunatics, and they fucked up my face, turning me into a monster, an ugly disgusting creature, like Joan Rivers, I didn't even look my own species. I didn't want to go outside, and having my nose on my ear affected everything I did, including school, and relationships.

Of course it's clear what happened, and what they were doing. Of course it is. Justice is supposed to be blind. The Rule of Law says that nobody is above the law, if we actually lived in a functioning democracy. Even Boone County cops are murdering 19 year girls, for no apparent reason, and the local politicians are doing all they can do to cover up their crimes. They haven't even presented this to the grand jury, and no “good” cops have protested this murder, because there's no such thing as a good cop. Samantha committed the ultimate crime, the same crime I committed: she did not obey. But Tyler Brockman was fully dressed, with a cop car, with sirens, and lights. I was being jumped by thugs. I had no idea who they were. Nobody would have. Ian Stedimeyer would have beat the shit out of the thugs if they did to him, what they did to me.

I believe having Meshawn testify wouldn't be a bad thing. She would testify that I wasn't mad, I didn't say any angry word to her, and that I wasn't drunk.

I have suffered plenty, and it's bullshit. After the incident, I go to the hospital, where the EMS laughed at me, and made jokes. The doctors refused to serve me, and I went to jail, still bleeding out of my nose. While I was being released, the Jailers, for the 3rd time, frisked us (I guess in case we found a weapon inside the jail, and was going to take it out with us?). While we were lined up on the wall, I was talking to the man next to me about what happened to me, and two jailers were sitting off to the right of me, not realizing I was talking to the man to my left, and started to make fun of me, as dickhead bully prison rapists do. He said, “What are you doing?”, with a smirk and a laugh. I asked him the same question (they hate when I speak the same way they speak to me, since, they aren't moral, ethical, nor do they believe in the golden rule, or justice), “What are you doing?” He said, “I'm working.” So I started to make fun of him. “It looks like you're just sitting there. That's not working.” After I pointed out that sitting down, making fun of prisoners wasn't working, he motioned towards his buddy who was frisking me, with his index finger pointed out. The jailer frisking me knew what that meant, and so, he felt all around my balls, dick, and then penetrated his finger into my butthole. Knowing they have the power of the state, the monopoly of violence, I was at their mercy. I did say, “You touching me, makes you the faggot, not me.” That's when the Jailer who was sitting decided to stand up, and they picked me up, and took me into one of their isolated rooms, and threw me on my stomach, on the ground, and picked me up with my arms behind me, and my legs, and threw me up on the metal bench. Somehow, I had gashed underneath my eye, and I started bleeding. Blood seems to stop these bloodthirsty violent Neo-Nazi fascist oppressor molester pricks. They got what they wanted. They drew first blood.

They called the nurse in, and she cleaned me up. Eventually, the man who molested me came back in, said, “Are you ready to cooperate now?” Not caring anymore to protest, I just shrugged, and said, “Sure.” Then he said, with a creepy flirty grin, “You know, I'm not really gay.” “Okay”, I lied to him. Then I was released.

There was another young skinny white college looking male in the holding cell with me. While this incident was going down, he acted as though he was better than everybody in there, including me. When we were eventually released, I got my cell phone back, and some other things. He needed to use a cell phone, and he had two choices of people to ask: me, and a piece of shit dirty corrupt cop bastard dickhole fucktwat. He chose the cop. The cop said he didn't have a cell phone for him to use, and blew him off quickly. I smiled, and walked away.

Surely there is videotape evidence of this molestation, and the video would also capture them taking me into the other room, and it should be subpoenaed. 6pm is when the attack took place on 4th and M Street. I was at the hospital for quite some time. Maybe two hours. Then I was taken to jail, where I waited nearly 6 hours or so, and I was released around 5am. So that's the range of hours I was in there. This would have happened in the morning, right before I was released. Getting the tapes from midnight to 5am, December 8, 2012, would capture the general population room, the main room everybody was in, as soon as you're admitted into the jail, where Adrian Reynold's head was smashed, and killed, by the boot of Lousiville jailers operating in that same building several years ago.

Even if that videotape couldn't be retrieved, it happened, and should be brought up.

The first meeting I had with Mr. Deters and some of his associates, I was told that I had a right to stand my ground, and shoot the attackers. I agree with this initial assessment. I had a right to stand my ground. Pedestrians have a right of way, according to Kentucky law, KRS. Joel Casse testified to this at the Grand Jury. He said in Louisville, there is no jaywalking violation, since the pedestrian has the right of way. One of my lawyers insisted that I had broke the law, in court, he said, “This jaywalker!”, which is ridiculous, since one who proports to advocate and represent me would take a position that is more radical than the man who fucked my entire world up for several years, implicating me with committing a crime, getting the jury to think there was some justification to the violence, but that's completely wrong. Joel Casse in his Grand Jury testimony said that there's jaywalking laws in Louisville because the pedestrian has the right of way. He recognized that. “But,” he added, “he jumped out in front of my car, so yeah, he did [commit the crime of jaywalking, even though there's no law in Louisville saying so].”

I also looked both ways, saw that it was clear, and that their white car was just sitting there. They weren't moving anywhere, had no blinkers on, and gave me no indication whatsoever that they were about to pull a dangerous manuever with their car. The Driver's manual of Kentucky says that if there isn't a crosswalk, that I can cross, at an intersection, and that I have the right of way. It's not just a Louisville thing. It's a Kentucky thing.


Joel Casse, in order to cover up his bloodlust, put 4 charges on me, including a felony charge, because a person who just walks to the store should go to jail, and be raped for 5 years. That's clearly justice. Then 3 more misdemeanors were put on me. Anybody who understands game theory knows what these pricks are doing. They committed a crime, and covered it up with 4 charges, hoping that one would stick. None of them should have. But 1 did. All of those charges were lies, and 3 of them were determined to be lies, by the Grand Jury, and the Criminal Jury trial. The 3 charges dropped show the malicious prosecution. I realize it's “normal” for them to do that, but that doesn't make it fair, right, or just.

Joel Casse has also lied many times, under oath, in order to cover up the plethora of lies he started out with.

Joel Casse lied in his Grand Jury testimony many times.

1- Joel Casse lied about the motivation for me punching him, claiming it was because I was mad at my “girlfriend”. She wasn't my girlfriend, but a female friend I was helping out in her time of need. We never kissed, or did anything sexual. If her telling me at 4pm, several hours previously, that she was going to go dancing at a nightclub with her lesbian friend had any effect, it was that I wasn't going to be manipulated anymore. She can do what she wanted, but if she was going to go out with others on a Friday night, then there was no hope for a chance of a relationship, and we needed to call it quits. Her decisions just forced our relationship to come to a close, which wasn't really working out, I kept taking her places, and wasn't getting any love or appreciation for it. So all that disagreement would have done to my emotional state, is it made me stand up for myself, when I haven't been very good at that. Every problem I've ever had in my life is because of blind obedience to arbirtrary and absolute authority. That's the case on December 7, 2012. Those piece of shit cocksuckers couldn't land a punch on me, or do anything to me, while I was squared up with them. I was attacked after I surrendered, with my hands in the air (perhaps to Joel Casse, that was a threatening gesture too). That was my mistake. Surrendering to them when they finally said that they were police.

2- Joel Casse lied that he came to a different conclusion regarding the black man on the bicycle, and the robbery, as he was driving around me (after receiving a “fuck you” back). Joel Casse had whipped her car around me, and whipping and spinning his car around me would have taken 2, 3, maybe 4 seconds, tops, and there's no way he came to a different conclusion about any topic in those 4 seconds. He was on a mission with an intent to do harm.

3- Joel Casse lied about me swinging punches continuously as I was down on the ground, after Browning tackled us both. I did not resist. I completely surrendered to them, which is when Joel Casse went ahead and made the decision to punch an innocent man, just walking to a store just up the road. Those who were supposed to protect and serve me, attacked me in my own backyard. The LMPD jumped me in my own backyard.

4- Joel Casse lied about me running a full sprint towards him. I was only about 5 foot away from him, and just took one step towards him, and punched him.

5- Joel Casse lied about the resisting arrest, the assault and battery charge, the disorderly charge, and the menacing charge, incidently, mirroring his own behavior, since he was guilty of all 4 charges, plus he's guilty of attempted vehicular manslaughter. In typical circumstances, I wouldn't mention it as being “attempted vehicular manslaughter”, but since they added bullshit charges, and with game theory, I think it's important to point out that Casse was the one who was guilty of assault, being disorderly, menacing, and then resisting my attemped citizen's arrest on me. It's also important to point out that I was nearly got hit with a car, because while Joel Casse didn't attack me first, I punched him first, all of the elements of his behavior (1 – donut in middle of street; 2 – almost hit the back of my legs; 3 – yelling “get the fuck out of the way”!; 4 – whipping her car around me, and parking it front of me, blocking me from crossing the strees, and then; 5 – getting out of the car, in the middle of the intersection).

6- Joel Casse lied that Mr. Masters made a threatening gesture towards him, at both the Grand Jury and Criminal Trial, when he (me) said “fuck you” back to the police. Raising one's arms up, as he testified (which is also a lie), was threatening to him. It's not, and everybody will laugh in his face if he says it again. If he changes his testimony, then he's purgured himself. I did not turn around, with both arms raised. I just threw up my left hand slightly, while still maintaining the direction I was going. I didn't turn around. I was still walking forward. This is the reason he felt the need to whip around me, and cut my path towards the sidewalk off, because I kept walking forward. If I had turned around, like Casse said, there's no reason to drive all crazy to spin around me, and park in the middle of the intersection. He could have just got out of his car right then and there, and attacked me. But I wasn't just standing there. I just barely lifted my left hand up slightly, as I said “fuck you” back to them, and kept on walking. When they tried to hit me with their car, I turned to my right side, and noticed the headlights of their car, and heard yelling come from the car. I didn't turn towards the driver, or the car at all. I just slightly turned my head to the right, saw the headlights of the car, and then they stopped suddenly, within inches of hitting me.

7- Joel Casse lied about pulling his car securely and safely in the parking lane, near M Street. He was sitting in the middle of the intersection, on 4th street. I have no idea if there were pictures of where his car was left, though he could have just moved his car off to the side afterwards. I can't remember if he did this or not. Casse, with his car, blocked my walking path. I had only taken a few steps into the street, and there's only so much room in the street. His car stood between me and the opposing sidewalk.

8- Joel Casse lied many times, and so it's no surprise that Joel Casse would lie about when he identified himself as the police. He never identified himself. He didn't have time to. I resolved that as soon as that door opened, I was going to take care of business. As soon as I saw that door pop open, I punched the cocksucking lying psychopathic piece of shit in his head. He was wearing a flannel jacket, and a baseball cap, perfect white trash redneck regalia.

The Prosecutor, Mr. Price, was a very good lawyer. He was willing to obfuscate the issue, and asked many leading questions without any objections.

At the Jury Trial:

9- Joel Casse lied when he said that he felt like his life was in danger. Joel Casse claimed that he got hit “on the side of the face”. He was hit on the top of his head. When he saw the picture of his injuries during the aftermath, he revised his testimony, to “on the side of the face, on the side of the head”, at the criminal trial in District Court before Delantey. Hitting the side of his face sounds worse, than just grazing him on the top of his head.

10- At the Grand Jury testimony, Joel Casse said that Aaron Browning was the man who yelled out of the window for me to get out of the road. This implicates that Aaron Browning is also lying, when he denied saying anything out of the window. Casse's and Browning's testimonies contradict each other on this point. This discrepency in their testimonies should be exploited. It proves that one of them is lying. It'll take a bulldog to stand up to corrupt cops, but a lawyer need not be scared. They are above the police.

The last injuries of this case that I sustained would be the outlook of my face. A few months ago, I finally got some major reconstructive surgery that was successful, thanks to Obamacare. While not 100% straight, and another revision surgery has been requested, I do feel like “I'm back.” I'm close to normal, to how I looked prior to the incident. I never thought I was a particularly dashing man, but I feel like I should have my face realigned to the way it looked previously. Obamacare took care of it because I had breathing problems for several years. My nose would whistle, not that loudly, except for whenever I would try to go to sleep, and then that slight whistle was deafening. Plus, with a fucked up face, my nose whistling, and now, with zero confidence, or much will to do much, Meshawn moved out for good.

I had 2 prior surgeries to this. UofL did something, which was nothing. It helped, but still left me looking like a crooked nose monster. Then Dr. Kurtz did something, just tug on it, and that was nothing. It helped align it a bit better, but still, it was clearly off. Eventually, I got some help from Hardon County Memorial Hospital in Elizabethtown, with Dr. Yun, and my nose was restored 95% the way it used to be.

I believe that all of these details need to be presented at the Civil Trial. All of these injuries were directly related to the events of December 7, 2014. 1) The VIPER snake attack that broke my nose; 2) The jailer putting his finger in my butthole, hog tying me, and making me bleed some more; 3) The surgeries, and; 4) my ruined credit.

Because I have bad credit, I'm not eligible for an FHA home loan. Recently, I just put down a down payment on a shitty trailer on some land. The property is worth $19,000. They sold it to me for $39,900, with 13% interest. I'll end up paying $100,000, on top of the $39,900, if I wait the 30 years to pay off the mortgage.

An advocate highlights the good in me, and paints them up as bad. I'm the angel. They're the devil. That's what Mr. Price, the prosecutor, did, for them. While their private lawyers (Lisa A. Schweickart and Timothy D. Lange) will try to “carpet bomb” me, none of what they enter into evidence changes what happened on that day, in a span of 30 seconds to a minute. So they can talk bad about me for days if they wanted to. It still doesn't change, that Joel Casse and Aaron Browning are low down dirty corrupt pieces of shit, who shouldn't be a Walmart greeter, let alone, an enforcer for the state, who carries a badge and a gun.

Lisa A. Schweickart is a total bitch, as is her court reporter, and will add flavor to her words, as women with attitude do, and I won't like it, and her emotional kinda “eye roll” diss could be a powerful argument, that other women with attitude in the jury would empathize with. I do not know how to respond to this. I will be mad about her insinuations, and her tone of voice, so I guess I'll just have to angry, but cautiously, and carefully answer the question.

Aaron Browning had several use of force incident reports, which haven't been vetted out. Nobody has asked him about them, which can be explored during the deposition.

Aaron Browning also has this case here: Settles v. McKinney (2013). Settles v. McKinney. United States District Court, Sixth Circuit. May 16, 2013. GARY SCOTT SETTLES, Plaintiff. v. KEVIN O. McKINNEY 6875 et al., Defendants. http://ky.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20130516_0000382.WKY.htm/qx

In this case, Aaron Browning is named, along with several other LMPD, of fucking Gary Settles up, and many ways similar to me, though in other ways, much harsher. Gary Settles, while driving his motorcycle, was being tailgated by an undercover LMPD police officer (VIPER?), who was driving dangerously and recklessly, to the point, where he was driven off the road, nearly killing him and his passenger. There several unmarked cars on the scene, and none of them were marked, nor did they have their lights or sirens on. Gary Settles was “handcuffed and then struck in the left rear of my head, top (occiput) with an officer's pistol”. Kevin McKinney “injured his own hand when illegally striking me in the head with a pistol while concurrently screaming, Fleet Footed Mother F***er.” Kevin McKinney then filed false charges of resisting arrest, because that's Louisville cop's M.O. Gary Settles was maliciously thrown down on the ground, pressed into the hot asphalt, right behind one of the car's exhaust fumes, burning his eyes, skin, and lungs.

Here's where Aaron Browning is mentioned. While McKinney and another officer were having fun sadistically treating a human being like savages, Gary Settles was “repeatedly cursed at, threatened and taunted by officers.” The officers who witnessed this: Defendants McKinney, Healey, Wright, Carthan, Aaron Browning, Sherrard, Fowler, Bottoms, Duncan, Eichberger, Frye, Lee, LeFlore, Morgan, and Walz. These same officers “stood by and watched and covered up the officers' mistreatment of him”.

Similar to me, he's transported to UofL Hospital, and he's molested; not by Jailers, but by a nurse. Gary Settles was unconscious and unresponsive when he arrived at University Hospital. Gary Settles had to “endured a nurse fingering my rectum as she said, This will make him talk,” as police looked on, smiling, and laughing. The nurse then shoved a hose into his dickhole, a catheter, to degrade him. One of the medical staff said that Gary Settles required staples, but the cops said no, he didn't. His hospital papers said he received staples, but he didn't. LMPD lied to EMS and hospital personnel about his injuries, which interfered with his treatment, endangering his life, and resulting in permanent injury.

This happened while Robert White was Chief of Police, but the case was heard just last year.

I believe that all of these details need to be presented at the Civil Trial. All of these injuries were directly related to the events of December 7, 2012. 1) The VIPER snake attack that broke my nose; 2) The jailer putting his finger in my butthole, hog tying me, and making me bleed some more; 3) The surgeries, and; 4) my ruined credit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read By Anne Frank

2 outta 5 Kyians can't read, according to a 1999 Paul Patton Task Force commission report. “44% of Kentuckians struggle with minimal literacy skills, and 37% of the Kentuckians age 25 and older do not have a high school diploma.” http://www.lrc.ky.gov/lrcpubs/rr296.pdf But hey, Kentucky, don't lose heart. Just look at the good side. If 44% of Kentuckians CAN'T read, then that means that 56% of Kentuckians CAN read, so let's look at the positive side. Here's Wendy, a Kentuckian, from Letcher County, who I met the other day:  Many Kentuckians, especially the backwards, racist, and illiterate, love to fuck up their words as bad as they possibly can. “Taters” isn't only stupid... it's childish. Plus, potatoes aren't that great. Potatoes were responsible for killing off a huge Irish population... sure it's one of the world's main basic food staples, but rice, pork, beef, wheat, sugar, etc., are so much more important, and more d

100 Greatest Works Humanity Has Ever Made

A Great Books Canon “To ignore the leaps and bounds we've advanced in the fields of technology and science is to forever play patty-cake to the cavepeople of yesteryear.” Podcast Explanation for the first few Great Books of the Freedom Skool: http://youtu.be/7jD_v4ji1kU This is the Freedom Skool's 2015 list of the 100 Greatest Works Humanity Has Ever Made in the order of most important to least. Books are too limiting in their scope for what ideas can cloud the brain, and folks from all over the world, yesterday, today, men, women, atheist, spiritual, white, black, straight, gay, transvestite, have all helped in the collaboration in the making of this list. Out of the great pool of ideas, the best ideas should prevail. Thus, the 100 greatest works ever are nothing more than the 100 greatest ideas ever constructed. For all intensive and respectful purposes, consider this my own personal 100 “great books” list. For all kinds of culture, things which please the eyes, su

Haiti's Revolution 3

alex hamilton repn hte US while gw was away gave France $$$ for US repayment of Revolutionary War loans from the US treasury, which amounted to about $400,000 and 1,000 military weapons. N the period b/t Sept 1791 - June 1793, 22 months … US gave $726K to French white colonists. GW was a slave owner. He joined the US rev to protect his slaves from Lord Dunmore's Emancipation Proclamation; GW loved havn slaves, too much. That's why he helped France fight their rebelling slaves. Escargo & frog eatn French. French kiss... french fries... frenches mustard & ketchup french toast deja vu; cest la vie; jena ce qua; ew-lala vis a vis … viola! sacrabeau! ; a propos; au courant; au contraire; blasé blasé blasé Bon yovage! Bourgeouis!; cache cafe! Chueffer! Clique! Cliché! Critique croissant; cul de sac escusez moi; extraordinaire; facade; faux, faux pax; hot shots, part duex; gaffe, genre Grand Prix voyeur boutique cause celebre, laisse faire; madam malaise